Skip to main content

Top Ten Movies and Songs of 2018 List




Is it becoming a distant memory yet? 2018, I mean. I know it was a hard year for most, but it was a pretty good year for the creative worlds of musicians, actors and the like.

Here's my top ten movie list for 2018, in descending order:
DISCLAIMER: I am a Marvel fan, ok and I haven't seen Aquaman  as yet so that's why it's not on here.

10. Deadpool 2
9.   Venom - Saw this in 4DX and that's the only reason it even made the list.
8.   A Simple Favor - this was the most comedic thriller I ever saw!
7.   Incredibles 2 - Nostalgic
6.   A Quiet Place
5.   Three Identical Strangers - More of a documentary, but it was interesting.
4.   Ocean's 8 - Cuz Rih is Bae
3.   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
2.   Black Panther - for the culture.
1.   Avengers: Infinity War - Binged watched all the other Avengers before seeing this.

Special Mention to The First Purge and Tomb Raider, LOL. Oh, and Bumblebee, that I just saw.

Here's my top ten songs list for 2018, in descending order:
DISCLAIMER: My taste in music is rather RANDOM!

10. La Modelo - Ozuna Ft. Cardi B.
9.   Solo - Clean Bandi ft. Demi Lovato
8.   Good Form - Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne
7.   Sicko Mode - Travis Scott ft. Drake
6.   Tie Me Up - Shenseea
5.   Money - Cardi B.
4.   Eastside - Benny Blanco, Khalid & Halsey
3.   In My Feelings - Drake
2.   Without Me - Halsey
1.   I'm Upset - Drake

I would have a song up here from Rihanna but she said we have to wait til sometime this year. Special mention to Childish Gambino, The Migos, Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee and Normani & Khalid's hits as well.

What was your favourite movie/s of 2018 and what song/s were you bopping to? Comment below!

Don't forget to follow me on:
for more content!

See ya in my next post,
Paula J.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure I watch Jurassic park till the end. Benin was memorable. Black panther epic inspiration. Bird box honorable mention even though that's 2019. As for music I listen songs and not know their names so I don't know....taki taki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Wanderlust, The Series Continues

" Travel makes you modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world, " - Gustav Flaubert. Dear Wanderlust, The series continues....... Meet Kelsey and her beautiful daughter! Last time your eyes were glued to this blog, you read about a daring, young woman who gave her life wings and travelled all the way to Spain from a tiny speck on the world map, known as Trinidad. Now moving there on your own is a whole experience in itself, but what if you moved with your immediate family too? Would that make you feel less homesick with them there? Let's find out in this interview with Kelsey, who moved to Vietnam - from Trinidad -  with her family. Yes, you read that correctly. V I E T N A M. 1. Location: Q. Where are you from originally and where did you move to? A. I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Trinidad and Tobago. As far as places to be born, T&T is as good as it gets. However, for a year now, my family and I have

Tutorial: DIY Emoji Piñata

I made a piñata for a family event and decided I should share the process with you guys! So here's a quick guide on how to make a piñata for yourself! Now I am by no means a professional DIYer, but at least I can say that I tried! You'll need: A pair of scissors Tape/ Glue Cardboard or any type of sturdy material for the piñata itself Treats/Goodies Tissue/Kite/Crepe Paper (any paper of your choice) Step 1: Prep Cut the cardboard into two circles and some strips for the sides. The size of the circles depends on how large you would like the piñata to be. Similarly for the strips, the length depends on the circle's size. You'd have to make sure that the strip/s can go around, just about the entire circle. You'll see why a little further down. Read on! Step 2: Making the Frame   Now you'd have to tape up the strip for around the circle. A trick is to tape the cardboard strip up on the sides first (vertically) so that i

Just Snap Out Of It

"What's on your mind?" That's the infamous Facebook prompter for users to update their status. But, what's really on your mind? Would Facebook - and all who follow you - really like to know what's on your mind? If you haven't guessed it already, this post is about mental health. I know, it's early in a New Year and this is a heavy topic but it must be talked about. My little random blog is probably not going to make such a drastic change in the world but i'll be sure to discuss real issues and somehow influence you guys in some way to feel comfortable enough to share your thoughts with someone. It's healthy - contrary to the way we were raised, right? In some way, speaking about how you felt was taboo. I remember my first panic attack. I was seventeen and in a classroom on my laptop. We didn't have a scheduled class at that time, so I think I was playing a game. All my classmates were in their worlds doing whatever and I just