Skip to main content

Date Night: Staying In Vs. Going Out



This is a short one!

Don't forget Valentines Day is soon! I hope you have a great one filled with lots of sweet things.
Such a day was created to tempt persons like me to steer away from our diet but i'm stronger than that. You will not defeat me this year sugar!

It's quite possible couples may have a date night to celebrate Valentines Day and the restaurants will be filled. If you're into waiting for a table and you like going out much, then do you boo. But I prefer staying in.

Basic, but whatever.

I just like the whole idea of ordering the same food from your favourite restaurant (that you would buy if you go out) and having it in the comfort of your own home. Put the food on some nice plates, light some candles, throw some rose petals on the table, play some romantic music and have a nice dinner. You see it in the movies all the time and I know it seems corny and cheesy but have you ever had cheesy popcorn? It's a great combo! Ha! I really have to stop with these lame jokes......... but yea, i'm team staying in and it's not hard to do, just put some effort in it.

Going out is great too. Dressing up is good sometimes and I mean you could capitalize on all the Valentines Day deals that the restaurants have to offer.

But, i'm still #TeamStayIn though.

Which team are you on? #teamstayin? OR #teamgoout? Comment below.

Don't forget to follow me on:
for more content!

See ya in my next post,
Paula J.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Wanderlust, The Series Continues

" Travel makes you modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world, " - Gustav Flaubert. Dear Wanderlust, The series continues....... Meet Kelsey and her beautiful daughter! Last time your eyes were glued to this blog, you read about a daring, young woman who gave her life wings and travelled all the way to Spain from a tiny speck on the world map, known as Trinidad. Now moving there on your own is a whole experience in itself, but what if you moved with your immediate family too? Would that make you feel less homesick with them there? Let's find out in this interview with Kelsey, who moved to Vietnam - from Trinidad -  with her family. Yes, you read that correctly. V I E T N A M. 1. Location: Q. Where are you from originally and where did you move to? A. I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Trinidad and Tobago. As far as places to be born, T&T is as good as it gets. However, for a year now, my family and I have

Tutorial: DIY Emoji Piñata

I made a piñata for a family event and decided I should share the process with you guys! So here's a quick guide on how to make a piñata for yourself! Now I am by no means a professional DIYer, but at least I can say that I tried! You'll need: A pair of scissors Tape/ Glue Cardboard or any type of sturdy material for the piñata itself Treats/Goodies Tissue/Kite/Crepe Paper (any paper of your choice) Step 1: Prep Cut the cardboard into two circles and some strips for the sides. The size of the circles depends on how large you would like the piñata to be. Similarly for the strips, the length depends on the circle's size. You'd have to make sure that the strip/s can go around, just about the entire circle. You'll see why a little further down. Read on! Step 2: Making the Frame   Now you'd have to tape up the strip for around the circle. A trick is to tape the cardboard strip up on the sides first (vertically) so that i

Just Snap Out Of It

"What's on your mind?" That's the infamous Facebook prompter for users to update their status. But, what's really on your mind? Would Facebook - and all who follow you - really like to know what's on your mind? If you haven't guessed it already, this post is about mental health. I know, it's early in a New Year and this is a heavy topic but it must be talked about. My little random blog is probably not going to make such a drastic change in the world but i'll be sure to discuss real issues and somehow influence you guys in some way to feel comfortable enough to share your thoughts with someone. It's healthy - contrary to the way we were raised, right? In some way, speaking about how you felt was taboo. I remember my first panic attack. I was seventeen and in a classroom on my laptop. We didn't have a scheduled class at that time, so I think I was playing a game. All my classmates were in their worlds doing whatever and I just